Tuesday, May 22, 2007

You call that bad?

I've seen plenty worse things in my time. If you're feeling that you have to waste something, I'm gonna suggest starting with yourself every time. Give the innocent folks an effin' break.

By the way, I never used to say things like effin' and gosh. Retirement - and my second career - domesticated me. Heck of a thing.

You should run up here to Sutton's. Bobbi just took some French apple pies out of the oven. We serve 'em with real ice cream (not that crud with a bunch of ingredients you never heard of), and a drizzle of caramel sauce that Bobbi cooks up in her Granny Lynch's pot. Add a cup of coffee (as black and bitter as my soul), and pretty soon the world will look right again.

Val

2 comments:

Pikers said...

Hello....you think I like caramel? Leave that sugary jar on the shelf and let me lick up something a bit richer and more in the type O catagory.

Pikers said...

*growls* That was me....Charlotte above. Silly computers. I need to grab Nathan and make him help me.